Re: [MOL] Hi! [08630] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Hi!

Hi emmett
welcome, My name is dana, I'm the daughter of  a father who has non small cell
lung cancer (nsclc) stage 4.  My dad was diagnosed one and a half years ago.
Dealing with cancer is a hard thing. Please believe in yourself, and gather
alot of information.  NEVER NEVER give up. Many people on this forum will give
you lots of good advice and search tools, use them.  If you have any questions
about your dx (since my dads is similiar) please ask.
God bless you and Feel well
Dana