From: betty kula <pitakula@webtv.net>
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com <mol-cancer@lists.meds.com>
Date: Tuesday, April 28, 1998 10:49 AM
Subject: Re: [MOL] Eggs?

Lil
No I am not the big winner.
we do go to Laughlin occasionly and I have won $450 several times on the
slots.
I am always polite and give it back to them. LOL
The jackpot I want to hit is at M.D.
Aderson. Finaly made contact with a doctor doing a Primary Liver trial.
Faxed paper work yesterday and hope to hear soon.

Betty

have a good day