Re: [MOL] John, Diana and Lillian. [08334] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] John, Diana and Lillian.

Dear Carla,

Those shorts...did they have the monogram "WC" followed by the
Presidential Seal on them???  As a matter of fact both my work and
professional societies take me to DC several time a year...well they did
before the cancer hit.  These days, I stay pretty close to home.  I do
like Washington...with all the great resterants, theater, meusems, and
things to see.  I hope to get there again in November of this year.

Was that you I saw in the piano bar, drapped in basic black with white
pearls and sprawled atop the piano???...great cigatette holder!

God Bless.
John