[MOL] Maarty, Carla and Sally: [08320] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Maarty, Carla and Sally:

Pls. be advised that Dianas brother Gene has been hospitalized for the fluid
around his heart.  I know that we will all say some extra special prayers
for them.  She will contact us if she can get her brothers computer up and
running.  She knows we all love her; so hold off writing until we hear from
her.
Your friend Lillian