Re: [MOL] KatiesGma/Susan/ Hi [08318] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] KatiesGma/Susan/ Hi

Susan, I know where you're coming from on buying all the alternatives...
The first couple of trips to the health food store are the hardest.. from
there it gets a little easier as it seems that they don't all run out at the
same time...  Thank goodness...

It sounds like you are in good hands and relatively calm about the
surgery...  I am no expert, but from what I have been told it is better if
it is the left lung rather than the right... I am also really happy for you
that it is small and isolated...  Have they told you about the surgery yet
(description)??

Stress tests and pulmonary function tests are to let them know how you are
and estimate how you will do following the surgery..especially should they
remove a lobe.  I have learned that as I have only one lung now, it puts
more stress on the heart.. So it only makes sense to check on these things
in advance..

Now you said you would be admitted on Tuesday the 25th..  Do you actually
mean next Tuesday the 26th or in June?  Here I go again with 20 questions...
Oh well, atleast you know I listen..   May God give you the peace and
comfort to not fear the growth, but to picture it shrinking....   Love,
Carla