Re: [MOL] Hi friends.. [08201] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Hi friends..

Carla,

I can't imagine a more enjoyable day!  Eating out w/family and then
browsing and buying up the bookstore!  I'm glad you had fun.  What books
did you buy?  I might have to start keeping a list of inspirational books
to read as I have time.  Of course, my friend Bonnie lent me one of her
Chicken Soup for the Soul books and I haven't read even 1/3 of the
stories in it yet.  However, yesterday I found a site that takes you
through reading the Bible a day at a time.  I might try that.  And I love
my ACoA readers.  They are so inspirational.   I saw that "Chocolate for
the Mystic Soul" (?) at Borders yesterday, but I couldn't afford it right
then (although then I bought the book about teaching meditation to
children).  I think I'll make another visit to the library soon....

-Jean