Re: [MOL] Marty [08164] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Marty

It is difficult to go against some one that
has been of great help to you. MY opinion of his skills has not changed.
My status has and I agree with you that everyone has their own agenda.
It does not seem right that people have to
find their own treatments.  I have been able to muddle through mainly
because
of the wealth of info I have read on MOL.
Is there any way to get info on the sucess of a trial? Should you ask
about it before
you enter?
After Lillian mentioned her previous job,
for fun I started guessing what profession people were in.  Think you
might be a physicist or an engineer. Did I even get in the ballpark?
Must hit the old sack-a-roo.
Peace
Betty

have a good day