[MOL] Hi friends.. [08157] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Hi friends..

I just wanted to say hello to you all.  Another busy day and boy did we get around.  Our daughter, Greg and granddaughter Alexis came up for the day and then we had to meet another part of the family for dinner that came in from Phoenix and there were 19 of us...so we just ate and ran the day and then ate and ran the night.  I did get Ken to Borders and Books and bought some new reading material.  I've been out of the type of reading that keeps me positively focused..  I overbought a little and I don't think Ken enjoyed it at all... but I did!

Well, I need to go to bed so I can get up for church...  I am not a late Saturday nighter anymore...  God Bless you my friends and hugs and love, Carla