From: betty kula <pitakula@webtv.net>
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com <mol-cancer@lists.meds.com>
Date: Wednesday, May 20, 1998 2:08 PM
Subject: Re: [MOL] 30 Doctors!!!!!!!

We contacted our insurance co. last
week for approval and have not heard anything from them yet.  They
probably know about all those doctors and have been too busy praying for
me to drop dead to answer.
If I don't get of this line and get my clothes together you will be
reading in the paper about the old lady streaking through several
states.
Betty

have a good day