[MOL] NCI may reimburse for travel to hospitals [07811] Medicine On Line

[MOL] NCI may reimburse for travel to hospitals

Dear Friends,

I don't know the details, but my wife and I were checking
on our insurance to see if they by chance paid for mileage
(I am traveling 200 miles per day for radiation.)

My insurance doesn't pay, but we learned that the National
Cancer Institute seems to pay 10 cents per mile for up to
$125 dollars.

My wife called them today, and they are mailing out a form
to be filled (does anyone reimburse us for time spent filling
out forms?)

I have more details--but they are WAY DOWNSTAIRS!!  (I
knew I could count on you to be sympathetic.)  If you any one
is interested, I will make the trip.

Ross