[MOL] Fwd: [Fwd: for ladies only: fun at the doctor] [07810] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Fwd: [Fwd: for ladies only: fun at the doctor]

have a good day

---- Begin included message ----
    Boy, don't we know this is the truth?  have a good day.  Justine

---- Begin included message ----

---- End included message ----
---- End included message ----