[MOL] basil cell cancer [07796] Medicine On Line

[MOL] basil cell cancer

 QUESTION    I was recently diagnosed as having this condition on several
areas on my face. The most predominant was on my nose where they removed a
larger tumor from beneath the skin approximately one centimeter.
I am consulting with a facial cranal plastic surgeon who is going to have
to remove additional tissue until he has determined that it is all gone.
Should I get a second opinion ?
How do I check this doctors' qualification ?
How serious is this potentialy ?

HELP