[MOL] Re: Thanks from Annie! [07675] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Re: Thanks from Annie!

Annie,

Great to hear from you.  You can be assured that you are in my
prayers.  I hope the fight is an easy one and that the chemo
does not give you any discomfort.

Keep in touch and let us know how all is going.

Great to have family like Jean who cares so much.  Am glad
you'll have your sister with you during the treatment.  I am
sure it means alot to you.

Best to you.....Donna

----------
GinaRae@mindsync.com; fitecancer@earthlink.net; tomba@POBOX.COM;