[MOL] Just a thought for Today [07665] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Just a thought for Today

Good Morning my  Friends,

Just writing a thought for today as our dear friend Jo use to do when I
first logged onto this great list. Here goes.

Difficult times have helped me to understand better than before, how =
infinitely rich and beautiful life is in every way, and that so many =
things that one goes worrying about are of no importance whatsoever.=

God Bless and take care of yourselves. You deserve to.
marty auslander