[MOL] Joke! [07655] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Joke!

The minister visited one of his elderly parishioners, a Mrs.. Smith.  The
minister said "I thought I would drop by and we could share a cup of tea
Mrs.. Smith".  Mrs.. Smith was delighted and served tea.  The ministered
noticed a bowl of almonds and asked Mrs.. Smith if he could have some".
"Certainly, replied Mrs.. Smith".  Two hour's later the minister looked at
his watch, and looked at the empty bowl of almonds.  "Oh, Mrs... Smith"
said the minister, "I am afraid I have eaten all of your almonds and I
promise to replace them",  Mrs... Smith said: " Oh, don't worry, since I've
lost my false teeth, it is everything for me to lick the chocolate off of
the almonds".
Your friend Lillian