Re: [MOL] Betty [06936] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Betty

So very true! When I was going through all the surgeries and chemo, I
used to joke that the whole thing was like a birthing process, only the
bald little baby getting born was ME. It means a lot to me to have found
this little community that knows the hell of cancer, but also the
remarkable gifts. Cancer is real refiner's fire...
love, Joicy