From: betty kula <pitakula@webtv.net>
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com <mol-cancer@lists.meds.com>
Date: Monday, May 18, 1998 10:50 PM
Subject: Re: [MOL] Lil

I think you should get flowers on secretary day. You do good work.  In
my other life before cancer I was a very organized person. You have seen
the kind that goes to the pta meeting one week and is running it the
next. Also I used to be so compulsive I thought somebody would die if
you didn't sweep under the bed every day.  One of my friends used to say
" Lets go over to Betty's and eat out of the toilet"
Cancer has taught me to enjoy life and to appreciate the things that are
important.
You can teach an old dog new tricks.
Betty

have a good day