Charlie is still seeing double. We had
an awful night due to the mucosis. Even the humidifier did not seem to
help last night. He has consented to the eye patch, as it corrects the
We have bloodwork at noon and the CT scan if
liver function looks OK at 2:30. Dr. Khuri is not in today, but the
nurse suggested I call him or stop by upstairs after the test. Don't
know if he can tell me anything, but I did extract the promise that if
it came back, he'd tell us what it says. When Charlie wakes up he may
decide he wants to wait and hear it from Dr.Khuri instead of a nurse.
If we learn anything I will post later today.