[MOL] JOKE ! [06555] Medicine On Line

[MOL] JOKE !

A priest and a nun were returning from a tiring day on the road when their
car broke down. They were unable to get it fixed, so they were forced to
spend the night. As it would happen, the only hotel in the town had only one
room available.
After assessing the situation the Priest said, "Sister, I don't think the
Lord would object, under the circumstances, if we spent the night together
in this one room. I'll sleep on the sofa, and you may have the bed."
The Nun replied, "I think that would be okay." They prepared for bed and
each one took their agreed place in the room.
Just as the Priest was falling asleep, the Nun asked, "Father, I'm terribly
cold. Could you get me a blanket?" The Priest replied, "Okay Sister, I'll
get you a blanket." The Priest got the blanket and returned to the sofa.
As the priest was about to fall asleep a second time, the Nun once again
requested, "Father, I'm still terribly cold. Could you get me another
blanket?" The Priest replied "Okay Sister, I'll get you another blanket." He
got the blanket and returned to the sofa.
As the priest was about to fall asleep for a third time, the Nun stated,
"Father, I'm still terribly cold. I don't think the Lord would mind if we
acted as man and wife just for this one night.
The Priest replied, "You're probably right. Get up and get your own damn
blanket!"