Re: [MOL] Had to Scratch My Head ABout this and wonder [06390] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Had to Scratch My Head ABout this and wonder

Betty

Welcome to the wonderful world of politics and bottom line.  I think it sucks
and the arguments of all of us should be heard by government leaders.

Whoops  soap box again.

Les