Re: [MOL] Had to Scratch My Head ABout this and wonder [06386] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Had to Scratch My Head ABout this and wonder

Marty.  Let's face it.  The world of Oncology would not exist if not for us.
Look at the number of people and companies that we support.

My oh my what a bunch.  If an easy cure is found who will benefit and who will
lose?

Insensitive or realist that is the question.

Les