Re: [MOL] Had to Scratch My Head ABout this and wonder - Reply [06354] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Had to Scratch My Head ABout this and wonder - Reply

Betty and all,

>From what we hear, the money issue is on both sides of the
question: how much will it cost to R+D a new drug and then
HOW MUCH CAN THE DRUG COMPANY EXPECT TO MAKE BACK.  If the
second question has an unsatisfactory answer, then the first
becomes moot.

Mike