Re: [MOL] Had to Scratch My Head ABout this and wonder [06329] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Had to Scratch My Head ABout this and wonder

I saw an interview where a doctor was asked if money would speed up
getting the new drugs into use and the Dr. replied, it would help. I
would thnk the whole world would contribute if they asked. Also wonder
if the big drug companies that are making so much money from cancer
drugs will be in any hurry. In my own case, I was turned down for a
procedure not because it couldn't be done but because I had too many
tumors.
Research costs money. In order to continue to get money they probably
have to show some success. By  simply not taking on a high risk patient
their success rate is much better.  I hope and pray that this new drug
wont be delayed because of politics and money.
Betty

have a good day