[MOL] Had to Scratch My Head ABout this and wonder - Reply [06325] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Had to Scratch My Head ABout this and wonder - Reply

Marty,
It's all in the intonation!!

By the way, Noe just read your message to her, but it's after
10:00 our time and she's about ready to crash.  I'm going to
print it for her and she will respond to you herself tomorrow.

Thanks very much,
Mike