Re: [MOL] Information about the manufacturer of Endostatin/Angiostatin [06322] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Information about the manufacturer of Endostatin/Angiostatin

Dear Marty

Thanks for the information.  We will have to PUSH for faster start for
the testing.
What did you think about the post I forwarded about another product
that sounds sorta similar to endostatin/angiostatin.
I called NCI about the Liquid Shark Cartilege, they didn't have any
info, I call MD Anderson and they said that was a mistake about
them being involved in the trials.  There is one hospital in NY that
may be in trials.  I need to contact the phar company that the
post came from for more information.
I need to just make some calls and see what I can find out.
Thanks again
Take Care
God Bless
Diana