[MOL] Re: [To Diana [06315] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Re: [To Diana

I'm so exhausted and teary.  I have nothing more eloquent to say except your
message really broke me down ( i've been on the edge for some time).  Thanks
for taking the time to send me such a nice reply.  Yes, the confusion is
worse.  He could not answer day, month or who was the President questions
from the nurse (well to be perfectly honest, after we grinned at jimmy
Carter he then thought and  said Bill Clinton).  BUt he recognized me and
the nurse.

Re rest: I have had a nice shot of Greek Brandy and then will take one of my
late mother's sleeping pills........

I can never convey to you how much it means to get these late night messages
when we are in limbo!

Thank you

Sally