[MOL] Maureen Reagan- Cancer Free [06309] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Maureen Reagan- Cancer Free

Good Afternoon my friends. I hope this brings a smile to your face and

hearts as it did mine. Very encouraging news.

God Bless

marty auslander

MAUREEN REAGAN-CANCER FREE

	Maureen Reagan, 57, said Monday that she's doing fine afteer battling
melanoma, a type of skin cancer.

	"I had so many nuclear tests I was a night light," the daughter of
former President Reaga joked on MSNBC

	Maureen Reagan was diagnosed in 1996. She said surgery, radiation and
interferon have left her cancer-free.

Orange County Register dtd 4/5/98