Re: [MOL] Jean cookie recipe [06256] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Jean cookie recipe

Thanks Carla.  I guess I got my MOL-ers mixed up.  Y'know, it really
doesn't matter I guess, but it just puzzled me when I got this response
from my friend.  Oh well...inconsequential, right?  Wish this were the
only thing I had on my mind these days.
-Jean