Re: [MOL] SECOND OPINION FOR LILLIAN [06255] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] SECOND OPINION FOR LILLIAN

Lillian,
That's great news about the cancer being gone!  I'll keep praying that
things continue to look up for you and that the medicine wards off
another stroke.  I'm glad you made the trip safely and that you're back
with us now.
-Jean