Re: [MOL] SECOND OPINION FOR LILLIAN [06207] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] SECOND OPINION FOR LILLIAN

Dear Lil,

Thank you for that message, we have been on pins and needles awaiting
that news. Thank you dear lady....I'll bet it would be great for you now
just to take a few days off and go celebrate.....go away from any
reminder and stress you have been in or under as a result of this
waiting and anxiety. Find joy in the things that give you comfort and
relaxation and then join us once again. YOu deserve the rest.  Oooops I
see the message you sent to Mother Diana..Now I'll probably be called
Father Marty,  or Rabbi Marty, LOL.

Take care dear lady and rest easy, we love you and the news is
exceptional and good.

God Bless
marty