Re: [MOL] SECOND OPINION FOR LILLIAN [06199] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] SECOND OPINION FOR LILLIAN

Dearest Lillian:
I am so pleased that you got good news...I'll keep those candles burning
:)...what do they mean they are just going to "watch" the tumor?  What
can they do to avoid a real stroke?  I know I am full of questions but
I'm worried about you.  I got your e-mail at my house but my computer
wouldn't allow me to open the page...then I got this awesome guardian
angel page and just as I was starting to enjoy it, the computer said I
had performed an illegal function (and I didn't even have any fun doing
it :(...anyway, it shut me down so I didn't get to see the whole
page...I'll go back later and see if I can get it again...Thank you
sweet Lillian...ONE of these days we really will get to talk to each
other.
Love to you,
Sylvia