Re: [MOL] SECOND OPINION FOR LILLIAN [06198] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] SECOND OPINION FOR LILLIAN

Lillian, I am so glad you liked the people at Emory. I tried to look it up on
the map and couldn't find it in the index. What a drive you had!! You must be
exhausted. I certainly hope you were able to sleep last night after all that. If
you can keep going with such spirit like you do, we can keep stumbling on here
in the wild west. Joan