[MOL] SECOND OPINION FOR LILLIAN [06195] Medicine On Line

[MOL] SECOND OPINION FOR LILLIAN

1.  The neurologist thought I have a sleep disorder..  I think I could have
told him that;but the end of May I get to go to sleep with gadgets attached
and monitors watching me sleep.  They will also be checking my oxygen levels
to my brain.

2.  Definitely small strokes and quite a few of them,very deep with in the
center of the brain.  Said I am a prime candidate for a stroke; however with
the medication he feels we can control it for quite sometime.

3.Pet Scan showed NO CANCER !  The tumor on the right temporal is not
Milignant and he feels that it should just be monitored; but at this point
we did not have to do anything. Allot of inside scarred tissue from the
mastectomy and staples in the back wing area, he thought the surgeon was
sloppy.

4.  There are some neurological problems, balance, memory; etc.; but they
usually put people on Tomoxifin to help the nerve endings.  Guess who's not
going on tomoxifin?

The good news just about plumb wore me out, I was so hyped up hearing all of
the good news.  I was very pleased with Emory and everyone I came in contact
with there.  I felt as tho I was definitely in capable hands.  I also feel
that the love, support and yes all those prayers from MOL played a very
large roll in my good news and I want to thank each and everyone one of you.
And yes Mother Diana, I had my MRI's, case history, all films, all blood
work with me, gosh that was heavy to carry!  Thank you again dear friends.
Love Lillian
Your friend Lillian