[MOL] Shark Cartilege info [06171] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Shark Cartilege info

Dear Diana,

I too have called several places. The only place I havent called for

you, is the Clearing HOuse for the Alternative Medicine and the

Livingston Foundation. Both are alternative headquarters and they may

able to direct me to the liquid shark cartilege information you seek. I

will get that info and let you.

I was encouraged to find that their has been great strides into the

successes of research about liquid shark cartilege. Its another means

that is causing positive energy and emotions to seeing cures and

controls in the near future. I am so glad all this testing and clinical

trials are being conducted. Much hope.

God Bless

marty