Re: [MOL] Michaels Daughter - Reply [06118] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Michaels Daughter - Reply

Dear Michael,

So, you have two boys and one girl and it seems they are the joy of your
life.....In time they become the focus of a purpose for living....the
blessing derived from that nucleus of joy and blessing will also in time
become your therapy for good health....as it will become their blessing
to provide good health since all of you will journeying this road to
wellness.

There is a great member of this discussion group, John Lehner, who has 4
wonderful daughters...and they are the joy of his life. He, as well, is
traveling a similar journey as you and the many others here. His therapy
is the joy that finds when he comes home from work each day to greet him
when they say "Daddy".  His face lights up, his heart bursts and his
purpose in life...is his family and to see them some day become parents
as well......not right away....I think he told me he won't let his girls
have a boyfriend until they were 30 years old or so, LOL.

I will e-mail you some guidelines that I speak at the seminars and hope
these guidelines will be some information and food for thought in your
plans, daily and long term for recovery and maintenance of good health.

God Bless and our very best to your wonderful family.
Your friend
marty auslander