[MOL] top 10 Things Wished for, for Mothers DAy [05992] Medicine On Line

[MOL] top 10 Things Wished for, for Mothers DAy

Just recieved this from a very good friend. HOpe you enjoy as I
chuckled..

God Bless
marty

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY.......

 Top 10 list of what Moms really want for Mother's Day

         10) To be able to eat a whole candy bar (alone) and drink a
Coke without any "floaters".

         9) To have their 14-year-old answer a question without rolling
her  eyes in that "Why is this person my mother?" way.

         8) Five pounds of chocolate that won't add twenty.

         7) A shower without a child peeking through the curtain with a
"Hi ya, Mom!" just as I put razor to my ankle.

         6) A full-time cleaning person who looks like Brad Pitt.

         5) For their teenagers to announce, "Hey, Mom!  I got a full
         scholarship and a job all in the same day!"

         4) A grocery store that doesn't have candy/gum/cheap toys
         displayed at the checkout line.

         3) To have a family meal without a discussion about bodily
         secretions.

         2) To be able to step on an airplane with their toddlers and
not have some pencil-neck-yuppie-geek moan, "Oh, no!  Why me?"

         1) Four words:  Fisher Price Play Prison