[MOL] Important Information on Research of Enzymes in Specific Cancers [05990] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Important Information on Research of Enzymes in Specific Cancers

Good Morning My Friends,

I just received this from a very knowledgable Doctor and thought this
might be of interest to you. I also have the list of those metabollic
doctors that you may wish to write to for further information.

God Bless
marty auslander

On  9 May 98 at 11:41,
GFoye <GFoye@aol.com> wrote:
> Months back there was a post by Cathey in reference to the need for enzymes
> to avoid cnacer. Not sure if it will help once cancer is established but
> would be a good expirement. I found Solaray Super Digestaway about closest
> to type enzymes suggested by Cathey. Problem is it will take a  month before
> any effects are noticed. I really believe  enzymes have a lot to offer
> providing they are the proper enzymes and taken in proper dosage. Contact R.
> Cathey for more info.

Roger Cathey posted the following, and it is a recurring theme which
appears
to carry notable significance. I am including pancreatic (and digestive)
enzymes as one key component in my previously detailed treatment
protocol.
I'm a firm believer -- and consequently recommend others *seriously*
consider
doing the same.

Pancreatic enzymes, including amylase, trypsin, etc, are available from
various health stores; or Villa Park Pharmacy should be able to help.

http://www.villaparkpharmacy.com/

Excerpted from below:
-----------------------
"
One thing certainly stands out: in every case of cancer pancreatic
enzymes are depressed.

Pancreatic enzymes are essential and central to the normal metabolically
mediated control and destruction of the cancer cell.

Thus the pancreatic deficiency becomes a vicious circle with very broad
consequences.

Thus the complete metabolic protocol for cancer must always include the
pancreatic enzymes, especially amylase, whose role is to shear away the
surgery side chains attached to the proteins, and which give the cancer
cell it's strong negative charge that repulses the white blood cells;
trypsin, which degrades the proteins along with carboxypeptidase and
chymotrypsin; and later ribonuclease which degrades the cancer genome,
and lipase and probably all the other enzymes secreted by the pancreas,
and which enter the entero-pancreatic circulation. ...
"

Take care,
Chris