Re: [MOL] Re:Susan [05989] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re:Susan

Dear Lil,

Very sound advice.  You ought to save and bottle this one for future
molers to come.  It is advice that is to the point, informative, sincer,
compassionate and very sound. Thank you for all your time and effort. WE
know what you have been through recently and still undertaking and in
the face of all those concerns, here you are helping those that are in
need. WE are very proud of you, very.

God Bless and have a great Mothers day
marty