Re: [MOL] Jean DAte for Washington meeting [05988] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Jean DAte for Washington meeting

Dear Jean,

Now, I would be less than a gentleman if I hadn't invited Annie....just
a thought, :). Have a great Mothers day and God Bless to you and your
entire family of relatives and friends

Marty