[MOL] Happy Mothers Day [05986] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Happy Mothers Day

To Each and Every Lady Friend on MOl

WE wish you all a very happy, joyous, healthy, day and praying that your
day will be remembered for you and your loved ones and friends as a day
of family embrace and love. I will even turn my back when you eat those
b-b-q ribs, and cake and ice cream, :).  Just enjoy...

God Bless
marty auslander