[MOL] TO MY NEPHEW [05982] Medicine On Line

[MOL] TO MY NEPHEW

My dear nephew, I have not forgotten you, nor have I left your side, I am
merely sitting in your hip pocket and there I will hide.  If things look
rough for your appointment reach in, squeeze my hand and draw my strength.
If things are good, again reach in and hear me giggle.  Please John, you
have comforted and helped so many molers, now allow us to give back what is
justly due you.  We are your friends allow us to comfort you.  Love, Auntie
Lil