Re: [MOL] JOKE ! [05970] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] JOKE !

Hey, Lillian,

As a preacher myself, I'm really enjoying your jokes today! I was
particularly tickled by this donkey joke, as (I confess), my brother is
an artist who has designed a a calendar series along this theme! (maybe
this will end up as the year 2000 theme -- I forwarded a copy) You can
check it out at:

http://members.aol.com/jjackass/

Blessings, dear lady,
Joicy