[MOL] A funny from one of my diet buddies [05943] Medicine On Line

[MOL] A funny from one of my diet buddies

A man observed a woman in the grocery store with a three year old girl
in her basket.  As they passed the cookie section, the little girl asked
for cookies and her mother told her no. The little girl immediately
began to whine and fuss, and the mother said quietly,
"Now Monica, we just have half of the aisles left to go through; don't
be upset. It won't be long."

Soon they came to the candy aisle, and the little girl began to shout
for candy. And when told she couldn't have any, began to cry. The mother
said,
"There, there, Monica, don't cry--only two more aisles to go, and then
we'll be checking out."

When they got to the check-out stand, the little girls immediately began
to clamor for gum and burst into a terrible tantrum upon discovering
there'd be no gum purchased. The motherpatiently said,
"Monica, we'll be through this check out stand in 5 minutes and then you
can go home and have a nice nap."

The man followed them out to the parking lot and stopped the woman to
compliment her.
"I couldn't help noticing how patient you were with little Monica,"
he began.

Whereupon the mother said,
"I'm Monica -- my little girl's name is Tammy."