[MOL] Carla/Les [05942] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Carla/Les

YEA!!!!!Carla, I got the picture!  Wow, it's a good one too!
Sounds like you have really been busy,Carla!  Next weekend we will be busy
with a nephew graduating from UD Law School and relatives in town from
Hawaii for that.  Is your daughter done for the summer now?  We drove
around UD Sat. and it looked like everyone had gone home.
Les, I tried to get your picture from what you sent to Lillian, but I had
evidently trashed your letter to Lillian after I read it, so I couldn't get
the attachment.  Woe is me!
Mary Ann