[MOL] as much business as you can handle [05927] Medicine On Line

[MOL] as much business as you can handle

Hello,

If You're Marketing a Product, Service, or Opportunity on the Internet,
or Through an Online Service, or Have a Web Site, You Will *Definitely*
Be Interested In What We Have To Offer.

We'll send out Your *Targeted* E-mail Advertisement.  Period.
No qualifiers, no conditions, no nonsense.  We'll do it quickly, and
we'll do it at a *great price*.  Give us a call, and we'll give you
advice on how to write your material, and much more.

and...         Our Services Are Guaranteed!

* Guaranteed Delivery And Minimum Response Rates!  Call For Details.
* Fresh, *Targeted* Names Compiled *Specifically* For Your Campaign
* Response Rates From 1% to 33% Have Been Achieved!
  (This also depends on your product and offer)
* Your EXCLUSIVE Ad!  Up To A Full Page. No Co-ops!
* Experience, Experience, Experience.

   Call Us Today!  904.252.3072    9-7  EST  (mention code#: 511b)

	DIRECT E-MAIL WORKS!!

* YOUR MAILING IS ALWAYS SENT ON ITS OWN,
NEVER WITH ANY OTHER ADS!

If you receive 1% response for mailing 100,000 Email addresses
you would receive 1,000 replies!!!!

How much MONEY would YOU make?

Prices With *Highly Targeted* Names by City, Hobbies, Job,
Business Opportunity, MLM, “Women in Colorado Who Ski”, Etc.,.
Response Rates From 1% to 33% (or Higher)!

  10,000 names      $395.00     (Next 72 Hrs:  $195 Limited Time Only!)
  20,000 names      $595.00
  30,000 names      $795.00
  40,000 names      $995.00
  50,000 names     $1195.00
 100,000 names     $1995.00     (Promo: $795)

Start Generating As Many ORDERS and/or SIGNUPS as You Can Handle!
Call Us Right Now To Discuss Increasing Your Business And Cash Flow!

    Call Now!  904.252.3072    9-7  EST  promo code#: 511b)

We Also Take All Major Credit Cards, and Checks By Fax/Phone!
Thank You And Have A Profitable Day!

    904.252.3072    9-7  EST

(promo code#: 511b)
(mention this code when you call