Re: [MOL] (Fwd) Adenocarcinoma - nutritional regieme [05918] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] (Fwd) Adenocarcinoma - nutritional regieme

Hello again Dear Lady,

Very useful informative sites as one of our other members Jeanne K also
is a devotee of Dr. Quillan. He is a proponent of immune therapy, say
like the Livingston Foundation or Dr. Walter Crinnion or the Health
Quarters in Colorado Springs. All are in the belief that revitalization
and detoxification and rejuvenation of the immune system is a factor on
recovery and maintenace of longer quality life. I believe all programs
are medically monitored and controlled. Thank you for that information.

God Bless
marty