Re: [MOL] In response to lung cancer, node involvement and HIV [05914] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] In response to lung cancer, node involvement and HIV

Dear Lil,

Thank you so much for that detailed information about Cantron. Will keep
in my folder of cancer drugs and information..thank you...

God Bless
marty