[MOL] JOKE! [05910] Medicine On Line

[MOL] JOKE!

Three people approached St. Peter at the pearly gates of heaven. As first
person approached,
St. Peter asked, "What did you do in your lifetime to benefit humanity?"
The person replied, "I was a scientist and invented a new medicine that
saved the lives of thousands."
St. Peter replied, "Welcome! Enjoy your stay."
As the second person approached, St. Peter again asked, "What did you do in
your lifetime to benefit humanity?"
The person replied, "I was a teacher and educated thousands of children."
St. Peter replied, "Welcome! Enjoy your stay."
As the third person approached, St. Peter again asked, "What did you do in
your lifetime to benefit humanity?"
The person replied, "I was the head of a large managed health care company
and provided health care for thousands of men, women, and children."
St. Peter replied, "Welcome, enjoy your stay, but please remember you can
stay only three days."

Your friend Lillian