[MOL] Marty re: Peptides for melanoma [05834] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Marty re: Peptides for melanoma

Marty, this is the doctor who wrote the book "The transformed Cell -
unlocking the secrets of cancer" as I mentioned to you previously...
interesting biography but very technical as he talks a lot of about his
work and staff at the NIC. He has dedicated his life to finding a cancer
cure and  he and his dept has been doing clinical trials for years mostly
on melanoma and kidney patients. He is a PhD as well as a surgeon. He was
inspired by a man who saw during his residency... no trace of cancer though
the man's records indicated that 12 years earlier, he had massive tumors in
his stomach, liver with lymph node involvement. The man was a hard drinker
and smoker. The cancer seemed particularly aggressive Surgery removed the
stomach mass for the patient's comfort. He should have died in a few months
but instead, here he was 12 years later. The man stated that he had never
gone to any doctors or healers since but had "prayed a hell of a lot!" A
surgery for gallbladder found no signs of the tumors in the liver and no
signs at all anywhere. Dr. Rosenberg has spent most of his life trying to
find HOW the man's body was able to throw off the cancer process.

God Bless, Jeanne