Re: [MOL] Re: Stepping Up To The Plate... [05807] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: Stepping Up To The Plate...

Dear Lillian - Thanks for the kick in the butt.  Do you know if the airlines
will work out a special rate for these types of situations.  I would like to
travel to and fro to visit her a couple times a month.  I have since I last
wrote gotten her many inspirational cards that I will send one each day.  She
is a very special lady and she scared me because she says she doesn't want to
fight.  She's tired.  Her doctor is great.  He continues to offer her nothing
but positive solutions.  She did finally agree to take an HIV cocktail.  Up
until now, she refused.  So we have her on that and tomorrow she starts
radiation.

Thanks again Lillian.  I will be in touch the next time I need a boost!

Tina